Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I guess Iran needs printers too.....

Let me get this straight, HP has been selling printers to Iran (in violation of US trade laws) since approximately 1997 using a distribution company based in Dubai.

No...really...they have been....check it out!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2008-12-29-hp-iran_N.htm

I am officially boycotting all HP products.

I have an HP printer at home. It's going in the trash this weekend in lieu of the Kodak I am going to buy. (Their ink is cheaper anyhow)

I would suggest and implore each of you to follow suit.


There is no way in hell we should support any company that is violating US law by engaging in trade with country's as dangerours and anti-American as Iran.

Are you kidding me? Iran wants the United States to suffer the same fate they want Israel to suffer. They would just as soon see us "Wiped off the face of the earth".


Boycott HP and anyone else we can find that is engaging in such acts. I am beginning my search today. I will post on this blog each time I find another Company that is doing business with Country's which would love to see us die.

I am probably wrong......you decide.

No comments: